Thursday, September 10, 2009

Welcome!

Hi guys! I guess I should do a short intro! My name is Amanda, I am 22 I live in the Ft Smith, Arkansas area. I am currently married but separated. My husband's name is Alex, he is 27, he live in Wichita, KS and is in the Air Force. We have been married for 2 1/2 years and separated back in April. Together we have a beautiful daughter, her name is Brooklyn. She turned 2 in June!For the most part she stays with me, she goes and spends 2 weeks at a time with her daddy. For the time being we live with my parents. Hopefully soon we will find out where we are going to be. I would like to get out of their house as soon as possible. But for now, here we are. I am currently unemployed, but I make a little bit of money from my hairbows and flip flops. Enough to buy diapers and food for Brooklyn, so I guess I can't complain.

The main reason I started this blog is to supplement my website, www.littlebboutique.com I wanted a place where I could fill you guys in on things, like if I am redoing the site, or if production slows, and also so you guys have a place other than through email that you can contact me if you have questions. Also I will be holding photo contest and things of that nature. So keep checking back often and see what I have going on!


Save Handmade! BuyHandmade.org

No comments:

Post a Comment