Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I feel sometimes like I suck at life!!!

Anyone else ever have that feeling? Like you can't do anything right I am talking right down to the simple things like sleeping!!! I can't sleep right!!!!!!!!! I stay up til 4 or 5 am talking to Alex, which isnt healthy for me, and then I sleep until 2 pm, this is wrong fro me!!! I am not some college summer slacker! I am a mom!!!! 22 years old and responsible for another human life. I feel like in order to be everything that she needs I have to change everything about me because ITS ALL WRONG!!!!! And apparently there are people out there who agree with me, I could never do anything rigth for Alex, thats why were not together, I could never do anything right in the military thats why I got passed over for EVERYTHING!!!! I can't even keep up this stupid stupid blog!!! I can't sell my effin bows! I have invested time and money and other peoples money into a hobby that is going NO WHERE!!!!!! Wow I am a failure!

1 comment:

  1. You should not feel that way about yourself. Your baby needs you and loves you. You should start living your life for her and no one else. You were put on this earth for a reason, find out what that reason is and make the best of it.

    ReplyDelete